The JBGBC Grizzly Mark Bushmaster Folding Straight Razor is the ultimate replaceable blade straight shaving razor, made with strict attention to detail to ensure top quality.
The head is made of coated steel with the Grizzly Mark brand etched in. The rounded shaving head and optimal blade exposure provides a soft and smooth shaving experience. The purpose of the rounded tip of the razor is to gently push down the skin and disperse pressure at the blade tip, making the shave less damaging.
Providing excellent grip and control, the handle features a serpent pattern that resembles a Bushmaster snake. The blade head allows for easy blade replacement and cleaning. Manufactured with high degree of precision for optimum performance and longevity.
The "Bushmaster" Straight Razor is perfectly ballanced which means that when you open the razor to a 180 degree angel and place your finger at the pivot point, the razor will balance. This feature is prefered by professional barbers.
This Professional Quality replaceable blade razor is great for beard maintenance, used for shaping up beard, forehead, sideburns, mustache, neck, and more. Unlike your store bought disposable razors with multiple blades, you can target individual hairs to be shaved. It is great for sculpting the perfect outline of any beard. Treat Your Beard Right.
- Bushmaster serpent pattern
- Extremely sharp when loaded with a blade
- Perfectly balanced
- Replaceable blades (Not Included)
- Grizzly Mark brand
- Custom Leather Case
Special instruction and tips
- Before shaving, place hot/damp towel on shaving surface for two minutes before using shaving foam to soften beard hairs, shaving will be more comfortable!
- This Razor should be used in a special angle to avoid any cuts and skin scraping.
- Please YouTube some “How to Use Straight Edge Razor” or “Shaving With Straight Edge Razor” videos before you try to use the Bushmaster.
Materials: Matte black Coated Steel, Bronze Dip Finish
Size: closed length= 6" open lenght= 8 1/2" Cutting edge= 1 3/8"
Color: Black, Handle = Bronze