JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY FIREFIGHTER BEARD OIL
A first responder is a real-life superhero. Standing tall and ready at a moment's notice. EMTs, paramedics, firefighters, and police officers, forever ready to serve you.
In honor of those who put their life on the line daily, we mixed together a signature blend of our finest oils with a spicy kick of cinnamon and vanilla you can indeed feel.
We decided to call this blend the "FIREFIGHTER" because firefighters understand that danger is the spice to life, they do fight fire after all.
1 fl. oz./30ml amber glass dropper bottle
Why Beard Oil?
- Beard Oil has many benefits for your skin, hair, and hygiene.
- The area of your face where the beard hair grows is considered the beard (no matter how short or long the hair is).
- You skin naturally produces an oil, called sebum oil. As your hair grows, it absorbs the oil to stay moisturized.
- The longer the hair grows the more oil it absorbs. Your skin cannot keep up with the production of the sebum oil and begins to dry out. Your hair continues to grow, and it begins to dry out.
- This causes you to scratch your face and can lead to open sores.
- Jimbob's Grizzly Firefighter Beard Oil replenishes the dry skin and is easily absorbed into the skin and hair.
- With daily application of JBGBC you will notice your hair is softer, fuller, and stronger.
- Your skin will be moisturized and healed.
- Use in combination with JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY BEARD BALM for best results
- Use to soften hair, moisturize skin to get rid of itch and dandruff, and promote healthy growth.
JimBob’s Grizzly Essence (a masterful blend of Baobab, Apricot, Jojoba, Hemp, Coconut & Argon Oils), Vanilla Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Cinnamon Cassia Oil, Vetiver Oil, Lemon Oil, Tea Tree Oil
Shake well before each use. Squeeze the dropper into your palm and rub hands together. Massage into beard or skin. Apply as needed.
*For external use only*