JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY NIGHTHAWK BALM is a fierce blend of all-natural essential oils with predominant notes of Orange and Clove.
JimBob finds this line to be a great choice for everyday wear.
They say that the early bird gets the worm, but what about the bird that thrives while the ‘early bird’ sleeps?
We know what it’s like to run the night like it were day. That’s why we made this specific blend tailored to the bird of the dark. It’s formulated for the same quality care, but also scented to relax in case you turn in early.
Run your hours whenever you like, just make sure to do it right
BALM: 2oz/60ml steel tin
Why Beard Balm?
- Beard Balm has many benefits for your skin, hair, and hygiene.
- The area of your face where the beard hair grows is considered the beard (no matter how short or long the hair is).
- You skin naturally produces an oil, called sebum oil. As your hair grows, it absorbs the oil to stay hydrated.
- The longer the hair grows the more oil it absorbs. Your skin cannot keep up with the production of the sebum oil and begins to dry out. Your hair continues to grow, and it begins to dry out.
- JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY BEARD BALM is a leave in conditioner that holds the hair ends and keeps the hairs from flying away and drying out.
- With daily application of JBGBC you will notice your hair is softer, fuller, and stronger.
- Your Beard will begin to train into the shape you desire.
- Use in combination with JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY BEARD OIL for best results
- Use to soften hair, hydrate skin to get rid of itch and dandruff, and promote healthy growth.
Use to soften hair, hydrate skin to get rid of itch and dandruff, promote healthy growth, and tame flyway’s.
Jimbob’s Bearwax (a masterful blend of pure Beeswax, Coconut oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Baobab oil & Argon Oil), Orange Oil, Patchouli Oil, Clove Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Lemon Oil & Vanilla Oil
Using the back of your fingernail, scoop out a dime-sized dollop of balm and rub between your palms until its warmed. It will be ready to apply once no more clumps are present on your palms. Rub your beard from the sideburns down, coating the hair ends with the balm. Continue to rub with the grain until your desired shape is achieved.
*For external use only
JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY BEARD BALM has a medium holding power that gives the beard a natural look while still holding a shape.
Apply as needed