JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY WORKIN MAN OIL is a refreshing blend of all-natural essential oils with predominant notes of cedar and peppermint.
JimBob finds this line to be a nice way to start the day after a morning shower.
Commanding nature is a mastery that can only be earned by long days out grindin’ with dirt on your hands, but even the hardest worker needs a break.
That’s why we tossed together a signature blend of our classic oils alongside the manly scents that you can only find loggin’ away in the woods to keep your brawn alive.
It’s no wonder why a man that runs his life the way he runs the field is one to be reckoned with.
1oz./30ml amber glass dropper bottle
Why Beard Oil?
- Beard Oil has many benefits for your skin, hair, and hygiene.
- The area of your face where the beard hair grows is considered the beard (no matter how short or long the hair is).
- You skin naturally produces an oil, called sebum oil. As your hair grows, it absorbs the oil to stay hydrated.
- The longer the hair grows the more oil it absorbs. Your skin cannot keep up with the production of the sebum oil and begins to dry out. Your hair continues to grow, and it begins to dry out.
- This causes you to scratch your face and can lead to open sores.
- JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY BEARD OIL replenishes the dry skin and is easily absorbed into the skin and hair.
- With daily application of JBGBC you will notice your hair is softer, fuller, and stronger.
- Your skin will be hydrated and healed.
- Use in combination with JIMBOB'S GRIZZLY BEARD BALM for best results
- Use to soften hair, hydrate skin to get rid of itch and dandruff, and promote healthy growth.
JimBob’s Grizzly Essence (a masterful blend of Baobab, Apricot, Jojoba, Hemp, Vitamin E, Coconut & Argon oils), Cedar Oil, Pine Oil, Peppermint Oil, Patchouli Oil, Lemon Oil, Tea Tree Oil
Shake well before each use. Place 10-12 drops on palm and rub hands together. Massage into beard and comb to desired style. Apply as needed.
*For external use only*