Introducing the JBGBC Grizzly Mark Classic Safety Razor – the ultimate replaceable blade safety shaving razor meticulously crafted with a keen eye for detail to ensure exceptional quality.
Featuring a 3.75" long handle, this razor provides the perfect length for a comfortable grip, weighing only 64g for a smooth glide and forgiving close shave. Its well-balanced design ensures effectiveness and a pleasant shaving experience.
The nostalgic handle is constructed with solid stainless steel and pakka wood, offering durability, corrosion resistance, and a unique aesthetic. The curved design of the handle ensures a firm grip on your safety razor.
The head, made of Zinc Alloy, bears the Grizzly Mark brand etching. With a rounded shaving head and optimal blade exposure, this razor provides a soft and smooth shaving experience. The rounded head is designed to guide the correct angle for a proper shave, minimizing the potential for damage.
Effortless blade replacement and cleaning are facilitated by the blade head, manufactured with a high degree of precision for optimum performance and longevity.
Materials: Stainless Steel, Zinc Alloy Head, Pakka Wood Size: Total Length = 4", Cutting Edge = 1 3/8" Color: Black, Polished Stainless Steel
Elevate your shaving routine with the precision and quality of the Grizzly Mark Classic Safety Razor.
"Classic" Safety Razor
This Professional Quality replaceable blade Safety razor is great for beard maintenance, used for shaping up beard, forehead, sideburns, mustache, neck, and more. Unlike your store bought disposable razors with multiple blades, you can target individual hairs to be shaved. It is great for sculpting the perfect outline of any beard. Treat Your Beard Right.
- Smooth rounded handle
- Nostalgic look
- Extremely sharp when loaded with a blade
- Well balanced
- Replaceable blades (Not Included)
- Grizzly Mark brand
- Grizzly Mark Leather Case
- Before shaving, place hot/damp towel on shaving surface for two minutes before using shaving foam to soften beard hairs, shaving will be more comfortable!
- This Razor should be used with care to avoid any cuts and skin scraping.
- Please YouTube some “How to Use Safety Razor” or “Shaving With Safety Razor” videos before you try to use the Classic.